Raw Indian Temple Hair
The dream of every lady is to boost their confidence while rocking shiny and voluminous natural hair. For this reason, many women invest in hair extensions. Have you seen the lustrous natural hair of Indian women in Bollywood movies? I'm sure you get jealous of the hair and wish you had it. And since you are not Indian, it seems impossible. But, you do not have to worry. You can get a hold of this silky and bouncy long hair by getting raw Indian temple hair. In case you don't know what it is, we will get into explaining it in a minute.
The origin of Raw Indian Temple Hair.
The origin of raw Indian temple hair is the southern Indian region. In this region, there is a culture where people donate their hair to the temple for religious purposes. The donor either donates the hair as a form of gratitude to the deity. Or they sacrifice the hair to quicken the answers to their prayers. Usually, the hair donated by the devotee is poured into the river. But in recent times, the hair is washed and packaged in a way that is suitable for use. After the process of washing, it is then packaged and sold to various raw human hair vendors around the world. But, the auction of raw Indian temple hair is usually private. Thus, only a few vendors like Prarvi hair have these hair extensions. The money gotten from the sale of this hair is then used for community projects in the region.
What is Raw Indian Temple Hair?
Now that you know the origin of the raw Indian temple hair, what exactly is it? Raw Indian Temple hair is a natural human hair extension. This means that the extension did not undergo any form of processing. Moreover, the cuticles remain intact, so they cannot tangle. Raw Indian temple hair works with all hair textures. Because it is natural human hair, it will not have a uniform curl pattern. Thus, any hair extension that has a uniform curl pattern might not be raw Indian hair.
Why Should You Invest In Raw Indian Temple Hair?
Thinking whether to buy raw Indian temple hair? Think no further. Here are some reasons why you should invest in raw Indian temple hair.
- Because they are gotten from human donors and do not undergo any chemical process, they are 100% natural. Thus, they work well with hair of any texture, and you can style it according to your preference. This means that they are versatile. You can flat iron them to get super straight, sleek hair. Or use a leave-in conditioner on them to get a bouncy wave.
- Slightly processed natural hair or synthetic hair is becoming a nightmare in the extension world. They do not last long and can not be easily styled. On the other hand, raw temple Indian hair lasts up to a year if you don't care for it well. And with great care, it lasts up to 2 years.
- Its package contains single donor hair; hence, there is no risk of multiple donors or even goat hair.
- Because it did not undergo processing, it has a natural silky look that makes the extension classy and sophisticated.
- Unlike synthetic hair, which has a grading system, there is none whatsoever for raw Indian temple hair.
How long does Raw Indian Temple Hair Last?
Without proper care, raw Indian temple hair extensions can last up to 1 year. But, with the best care and maintenance, raw Indian temple hair can last up to 24 months (2 years). To give this extension optimum care, you have to treat it like you treat your natural hair. This means that you should wash it with shampoo and conditioner. If you have used many products on the extensions, use a clarifying shampoo to clean them. Use a serum to tame frizz. And just like you use heat protectant for your natural hair, use it for the raw Indian temple hair as well. But, make sure you keep the extension hydrated, so moisturize with conditioner as often as you can.
Where can you get the original Raw Indian Temple Hair?
The auction of the donated raw Indian temple hair is private, thus only a few vendors have the original hair extension. And this leads to the shortage of the extension. So, either for personal use or for your salon, you can get original and affordable raw Indian temple hair at Prarvi hair.
The bottom line is that raw Indian temple hair is 100% natural. Thus, it should be cared for like your natural hair so that it will last a long time.
Leave a comment